Dear Potential Sponsor,
Fairfield Little League Girls Softball (FLLGS) is proud to announce its Sponsorship Program for 2023. We hope you’ll consider sponsorship as your financial contributions help our league to grow so that girls from Fairfield can enjoy softball in a safe, fun and competitive environment. Your sponsorship dollars help with the cost of uniforms, umpire fees, field maintenance, equipment, and All-Star costs.
2022 was highlighted with record registration numbers. FLLGS continues to be one of the biggest Little League programs in the state for female participation. The spring and fall leagues had over 290 players. Additionally, here are some highlights from this past season:
- Put on 6 jamborees for players age 5-14
- Our 12U All-stars were District 2 Champions.
- Our 9U All-stars won the 9U tournament.
- FLLGS hosted the 10U district and 9U all-star tournaments at Dougiello Park
- Awarded 3-$600 scholarships to former FFLGS players graduating from high school in 2022.
- For the second year, the Summer clinics series reached capacity with 75 girls participating.
For 2023, we again have 3 levels of sponsorship, at the same price levels as 2022, shown below.
All 2023 packages feature significant exposure to families and friends as well as neighboring towns that we play on a weekly basis. Banners deliver hundreds of impressions every week. Team Sponsorship benefits include logo on team jerseys, listing on our sponsorship page, recognition at Opening Day and the Memorial Day Parade and a Team plaque.
If you would like to pay by credit card, please go to our website at FLLGS.org and follow the sponsorship payment instructions. If you prefer to send a check, please email Gregg Chiota at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please email Gregg Chiota at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting Fairfield Little League Girls Softball!